For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Can the Fall Experimental Football League Survive? - October 31, 2014
- MBTA to Improve Green Line Safety - October 31, 2014
- Ballot Question 3 – The Casinos - October 31, 2014
- Ballot Question 1 – The Gas Tax Index - October 31, 2014
- BU Service and Maintenance Employees Threaten to Strike - October 31, 2014