For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Tsarnaev Sentenced to Death - May 16, 2015
- Composing Calligraphy: Words Inspire Music - May 1, 2015
- Anti-police Brutality Movement Set to Grow in Boston - May 1, 2015
- Take A Bite Out of This Apple - April 30, 2015
- Governor’s Review has Mass Environmentalists Worried - April 30, 2015