For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Chefs and Fish Distributors Use More ‘Trash Fish’ for Sustainability - April 24, 2014
- BU News Covering Canonization in Rome - April 23, 2014
- Running After Recovery, A Woman’s Goal to Cross the Finish Line - April 22, 2014
- Runner Profile: Kate Giere Fundraises for Beth Israel - April 22, 2014
- Shuheng Lin runs in Lu Lingzi’s Memory - April 21, 2014