For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Photo Gallery: Expo, Bib Pickup - April 20, 2014
- Boston Marathon Course Time-Lapse - April 18, 2014
- Counselors Continue to Help Ease Marathon Trauma - April 16, 2014
- Somerville Urban Agriculture Gains Popularity - April 15, 2014
- Homesickness a Major Concern for International, Out-Of-State Students - April 15, 2014