For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Last Call for Restaurant Damaged in Marathon Bombing - March 1, 2015
- Environmentalists React to Plan to Dump Snow in Boston Harbor - February 28, 2015
- Evan Rodrigues Hat Trick Not Enough in Terriers Loss - February 28, 2015
- New England’s First Cannabis Convention - February 26, 2015
- Boston Residents Swamped with Trash After Storms - February 26, 2015