For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- BU Students Defy Odds To Become a Part of History - September 26, 2014
- How Clean Is The MBTA Air? - September 26, 2014
- Obama Launches Sexual Assault Campaign - September 26, 2014
- Boston University Police Department to Carry Heroin Overdose Drug - September 26, 2014
- ‘Partners In Health’ Comments on Ebola - September 26, 2014