For most of us, Thanksgiving means going home for the holidays. The dorms close, the campus– and the city– shuts down. But for many international students, traveling home for a four day weekend is simply too expensive, leaving them with few options. BU TV 10′s Peter Jasinski has more.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Students Rent Remotely, Find Substandard Housing on Arrival - May 5, 2014
- BU Journalism Students Win Raft of Awards - May 1, 2014
- BU’s International Students: Decision to Go Home After Graduation Depends on Field of Study - April 30, 2014
- Chefs and Fish Distributors Use More ‘Trash Fish’ for Sustainability - April 24, 2014
- BU News Covers Canonization in Rome - April 23, 2014