Hundreds gathered at Boston’s City Hall Plaza on Tuesday for rally to support same-sex marriage. BU News Service Reporter Brooke Singman spoke to supporters about why they were protesting and what they see as the future for GBTL rights.
Latest posts by Honah Liles (see all)
- AUDIO: President Obama in Boston: Why here, why today? - October 30, 2013
- City Preps For Game 6: What You Need To Know - October 30, 2013
- VIDEO: Buyer Beware: World Series Tickets - October 22, 2013
- The Tale Of The Tape: Red Sox vs. Cardinals - October 22, 2013
- Red Sox Win ALCS, Head to World Series - October 20, 2013