Democratic Senate hopefuls Stephen Lynch and Ed Markey went head-to-head in the special election debate Wednesday night moderated by Boston University’s own RD Sahl. Lynch and Markey are vying for the seat vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry. BU News Service’s Mike Neff was in the debate hall.
Latest posts by Honah Liles (see all)
- AUDIO: President Obama in Boston: Why here, why today? - October 30, 2013
- City Preps For Game 6: What You Need To Know - October 30, 2013
- VIDEO: Buyer Beware: World Series Tickets - October 22, 2013
- The Tale Of The Tape: Red Sox vs. Cardinals - October 22, 2013
- Red Sox Win ALCS, Head to World Series - October 20, 2013