New York — Zhao Chun Li (Angel), a receptionist at a hotel in South China, was born with brittle bone disease and dwarfism. She was hidden in a cabinet to hide her disability when President Bill Clinton visited her home 14 years ago. She has gained her independence with many people’s help and her own hard work , and now she finally has a chance to meet President Clinton. Lusha Chen has the story.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Students Rent Remotely, Find Substandard Housing on Arrival - May 5, 2014
- BU Journalism Students Win Raft of Awards - May 1, 2014
- BU’s International Students: Decision to Go Home After Graduation Depends on Field of Study - April 30, 2014
- Chefs and Fish Distributors Use More ‘Trash Fish’ for Sustainability - April 24, 2014
- BU News Covers Canonization in Rome - April 23, 2014