New York — Zhao Chun Li (Angel), a receptionist at a hotel in South China, was born with brittle bone disease and dwarfism. She was hidden in a cabinet to hide her disability when President Bill Clinton visited her home 14 years ago. She has gained her independence with many people’s help and her own hard work , and now she finally has a chance to meet President Clinton. Lusha Chen has the story.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Penalty Phase Begins Tuesday in Tsarnaev Trial - April 17, 2015
- RunBase Offers a Store, Marathon Museum, Lockeroom, Community - April 16, 2015
- Are Ticket Prices Out of Your Ballpark? - April 15, 2015
- Boston Remembers Bombing With Day of Service - April 15, 2015
- Aaron Hernandez Guilty First-Degree Murder - April 15, 2015