New York — Zhao Chun Li (Angel), a receptionist at a hotel in South China, was born with brittle bone disease and dwarfism. She was hidden in a cabinet to hide her disability when President Bill Clinton visited her home 14 years ago. She has gained her independence with many people’s help and her own hard work , and now she finally has a chance to meet President Clinton. Lusha Chen has the story.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Chefs and Fish Distributors Use More ‘Trash Fish’ for Sustainability - April 24, 2014
- BU News Covering Canonization in Rome - April 23, 2014
- Running After Recovery, A Woman’s Goal to Cross the Finish Line - April 22, 2014
- Runner Profile: Kate Giere Fundraises for Beth Israel - April 22, 2014
- Shuheng Lin runs in Lu Lingzi’s Memory - April 21, 2014