New York — Zhao Chun Li (Angel), a receptionist at a hotel in South China, was born with brittle bone disease and dwarfism. She was hidden in a cabinet to hide her disability when President Bill Clinton visited her home 14 years ago. She has gained her independence with many people’s help and her own hard work , and now she finally has a chance to meet President Clinton. Lusha Chen has the story.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Suffolk Downs - October 22, 2014
- DC Non-Profit Helps Immigrants Adjust - October 22, 2014
- Merging Art, Science - October 22, 2014
- Abramson Announces Journalism Start-up - October 21, 2014
- Harvard’s new Sexual Misconduct Policy Receives Backlash from Law Professors - October 17, 2014