New York — Zhao Chun Li (Angel), a receptionist at a hotel in South China, was born with brittle bone disease and dwarfism. She was hidden in a cabinet to hide her disability when President Bill Clinton visited her home 14 years ago. She has gained her independence with many people’s help and her own hard work , and now she finally has a chance to meet President Clinton. Lusha Chen has the story.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Counselors Continue to Help Ease Marathon Trauma - April 16, 2014
- Somerville Urban Agriculture Gains Popularity - April 15, 2014
- Homesickness a Major Concern for International, Out-Of-State Students - April 15, 2014
- Saucony’s Limited Edition Running Shoes - April 15, 2014
- Runner Profile: BU Alumna Ready to Run - April 15, 2014