New York — Zhao Chun Li (Angel), a receptionist at a hotel in South China, was born with brittle bone disease and dwarfism. She was hidden in a cabinet to hide her disability when President Bill Clinton visited her home 14 years ago. She has gained her independence with many people’s help and her own hard work , and now she finally has a chance to meet President Clinton. Lusha Chen has the story.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Can the Fall Experimental Football League Survive? - October 31, 2014
- MBTA to Improve Green Line Safety - October 31, 2014
- Ballot Question 3 – The Casinos - October 31, 2014
- Ballot Question 1 – The Gas Tax Index - October 31, 2014
- BU Service and Maintenance Employees Threaten to Strike - October 31, 2014