On April 15, 2013, everything changed. On a day that’s normally joyous as triumphant runners cross the finish line of the Boston Marathon, two blasts took lives, injured many others, and shook the city and the nation. Here’s a look back at the extraordinary events of the week through the lenses of Boston University Photojournalism program photographers. Edited by Micaela Bedell.
BU News Service
Latest posts by BU News Service (see all)
- Tsarnaev Sentenced to Death - May 16, 2015
- Composing Calligraphy: Words Inspire Music - May 1, 2015
- Anti-police Brutality Movement Set to Grow in Boston - May 1, 2015
- Take A Bite Out of This Apple - April 30, 2015
- Governor’s Review has Mass Environmentalists Worried - April 30, 2015